Call For A Quote (800) 430-3778
We will Beat Any Competitors Service!
We offer Inspections on the Same Day or Within 24 Hours of your call provide the best solutions to your problem.
We Don’t Just Trap, We Seal UP Entry Points to LOCK the Rodents Out.!
Save Time and Money! Call Us First!! Bay Area Family Owned Business with over 16+ yrs Exp.
- Home Pest Control: Ants, Beetles, Bedbugs, Bees/Wasps, Cockroaches, Fleas/ Ticks, Mice, Rats, Roaches, Spiders
- Rodent Exclusions Work: Sealing of Broken Vents, Sealing Gaps, Minor Repairs to Roof and other things to prevent re-entry into your home.
- Wild Life Humanely Trapped, Opossums, Raccoon, Squirrels, Skunks, Inspect Exterior locate entry Points Capture, Remove and Seal Openings
- Birds and Bats Removal, Repellent & Exclusion
- Gophers & Moles: Bait, Treat & Repel all year
- Attic Clean Outs- Removal of Droppings, Dead Rodents, Dirty Insulation. Rodent Nests, We Sanitize, Deodorize, and Re-insulate and haul away
- 1 Time – Bi-Monthly & Maintenance for Residential & Commercial
Established in 2011.
Mario has worked for over 16+ years in the Pest & Termite Industry for all the Brand names. We carry all licenses, bonding, and insurance.
After many years Mario took the plunge and created All N One Pest Eliminators. Why the name All N One? He learned many of the big companies Did Not offer ALL the services a home uses. Homeowners are required to use many vendors that cost extra. There had to be a better, easier and cost-effective way of servicing customers. Were the choice, while servicing for pest & rodents we perform wildlife trapping and removal. We treat and dweeb shrubs & structures, check for rodent activity, signs of birds, bees, bats or any critter that can attack your home. By making you aware of potential problems were able to save clients thousands of dollars. We keep an eye on your property and protect your loved ones from any potential health hazards we see in advance. A client is the boss, is our philosophy and that’s why were the right choice.
Meet the Business Owner
Mario was born and raised in the Bay Area. His family has owned several businesses while he was growing up. Like many children of business owners, Mario started helping his family at a very young age. It was no surprise that he would grow up and have his own business.
Mario has worked in the pest control industry all his adult career. He has always been a top performer at any company he worked due to his dedication to his customer base. Going the extra mile to find and solve a customer’s problem is what this job calls for.
You run into a hard to reach bat or need to make several trips to trap a mother raccoon and babies. Building a relationship with his customers includes knowing their property, and their main concerns.
As a local business and owner Mario gives back to his community and supports other local businesses and community events.
Mario’s true love of life is football all the way and we can’t forget his dogs, Penelope and Mia that love him and are happy to see him when he gets home.