Are you having trouble dealing with pests in your Napa’s residential or commercial property? You can reach a bug control expert through (800) 430-3778 and schedule an appointment to take care of the problem permanently.
What Should You Do Before Our Professionals Arrive?
- Hide all food and water sources that attract pests in your home or building
- If you live in an apartment, ask the management to repair broken windows and doors
- Repair your cracked walls, mice can squeeze through holes as small as 0.5”.
- Declutter your kitchen- remove items from the refrigerator’s top and below the sinks to allow easy access to these places
- Clean your bathrooms and dry all your wet areas
How We Treat Bugs
As soon as our exterminator arrives, he will discuss the current situation to determine the right measures to manage the roaches, mice, rats, squirrels, silverfish, and other bugs which have been giving you nightmares.
Expect the exterminator to set a number of traps and baits in case you have a rodent problem. You should not touch these tools during and after the operation. If you have a bedbug problem, our terminators will apply heat treatment units in the affected areas. In this case, you don’t need to toss the infested furniture and belongings because heat will take care of the bedbugs.
To maintain an on-going pest management, ensure that your house is vacuumed regularly and trash emptied every day. Clean your compound and clear all the bushes. All the unused clothing, boxes and containers must be tossed away to eliminate possible breeding for the bugs.
If you follow these guidelines, our bug control experts will rid your property of the bug problem more effectively. It is our desire to transform your home into a bug-free fortress. Feel free to ask any question or request a service on (800) 430-3778.