You never know how annoying cockroaches are until you fall victim of to a roach infestation. We are a reputable cockroach control company, ensuring that in no one time should a cockroach short live the smiles on Napa’s residents. Roaches come in different species like the German cockroach, American cockroach, Madagascar hissing cockroach, Oriental cockroach and the Smoky brown cockroach. If you cannot handle these roaches by yourself contact our main office on (800) 430-3778 and the roaches will be a thing of the past.
They are also known as water bugs. They are reddish-brown in color and they grow up to 1.5 inches long.They are winged and the male wings are longer than the female wings but they do not fly often but in cases where temperatures go above 85 degrees they can fly. These roaches feed on decaying organic matter and starchy items. Females prefer laying their eggs in damp areas. They can be found in damp dark places like in basements, bathtubs, floor drains and sewers.
They are very common especially in apartments, restaurants and in hotels. Adults are light brown with two black horizontal strips located immediately behind the head. The German roach nymphs are dark and they also have black stripes behind their heads. These roaches are mainly found indoors in warm and humid areas like kitchens and bathrooms. Diet for these crawlers is not a big issue as they can consume toothpaste, soap and even the smallest of food sources like crumbs and dirty dishes.
Signs of a Roach Infestation
- The site cockroach droppings on countertops or in your drawers.
- Locating empty egg cases.
- A musty odor that can be detected if the roaches are in large numbers.
When you do notify us of a possible cockroach infestation we act fast and examine your property so as to consider the best course of action in eradicating these roaches. Methods we use in cockroach control include:
- Gel Bait – This is an effective roach killer that is applied on cracks and crevices and other areas that are prone to roaches. This gel bait leaves a number of dead roaches lying all over your home but don’t you worry or we commence on a proper clean up and leave your house completely roach free.
- Bait Stations – Napa roaches are attracted to these bait stations where they feed on the poison and they retreat back to their hideouts. The poisoned roach dies and the other roaches feed on it thus passing on the poison.
- Boric Acid Powder – This is made from the mixture of water and boron which is of low toxicity to people but fatal to roaches. When boric acid is not applied correctly it may be ineffective or it can be displaced by wind so call (800) 430-3778 and have an expert do this in the right and safest way.
- Cockroach Foggers – These foggers release pesticide into the air and kill the roaches. At times the roaches do not die as the pesticides may not penetrate all the crevices that the roaches hide in.
- Caulk Gaps – We use this to prevent the further increase of the cockroach population by keeping the roaches out. Caulk is used to fill all the roaches’ entry points which can be gaps between walls and tiles.
Cockroaches are better at hiding than you are at finding them. Without the right equipment and skills on battling roaches this may be a never ending struggle. We will deal with these pesky pests for the right price and all you have to do is to contact us through (800) 430-3778 for a free quote.