Call anytime for a Quote! (800) 430- 3778
We will beat any competitor’s service!
Bed bugs, the blood-sucking pests notorious since ancient times. Believed to have been eradicated in the US by the 1940s, it was around 1996 that bed bugs started making a comeback in the developing world by invading hotels, college campuses, and private homes in every state in the US.
There is No Natural Solution to get rid of Bed Bugs.
There are a lot of proposed ‘home remedies’ people attempt, but there is very little evidence of success from these practices; for example: diatomaceous earth powder, oils and deep cleaning. If you are a practical person some situations require professional help. The only natural cure for bed bugs is heat. Unless you put your couch, mattresses, and chairs in a heat truck to kill the bugs, you cannot conquer this pest. Bed bugs tend to excel in migration, they travel by hitching rides from one location to the other on clothing or luggage. Without professional help, they are impossible to get rid of.
Call us! The sooner, the better.
Bed bugs can live without feeding for up to a year. The presence of bedbugs has nothing to do with the cleanliness of a person or place. Where Bed Bugs Hide In the daytime, they hide in mattresses and box springs, in peeling paint, within carpeting, within furniture and also in light switches and cracks in walls. At night, they are the most active.
Signs of Bed Bug Infestation
If you suspect that you may have bed bugs in your home, you may have noticed one or more of the following signs:
- A smell of over ripe raspberries, which is characteristic of bedbugs
- Bed bug excrement (dark specks on bed linen, mattresses and box springs)
- Empty exoskeletons molted by bed bugs as they develop into adults. (Bed bugs molt five times before becoming adults)
- Small smears of blood signifying an engorged bed bug that has been accidentally crushed
Factors That Favor The Common Bed Bug
- Poor sanitation makes inspection and treatment difficult but cleanliness has little to do with the presence of bed bugs.
- Clutter creates an ideal environment for bed bugs and makes inspection and treatment difficult.
- Cracks and crevices in wooden furniture and structural components like baseboards, as well as fabric lined furniture are the preferred harborage for bed bugs.
- High traffic areas create more opportunities for bed bug introduction.
Our Service Areas:
Alamo, Alameda, American Canyon, Antioch, Berkeley, Benicia, Bethel Island, Brentwood,Castro Valley, Clayton, Concord, Crockett, Danville, Diablo, Discovery Bay, Dublin, Emeryville, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Fairfield, Hayward, Hercules, Kensington, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Napa, Oakland, Oakley, Orinda, Pinole, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Pleasanton, Port Costa, Richmond, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, San Ramon, Union City, Vallejo, Walnut Creek and surrounding areas.
Preventative measures must be used to prevent recurrences. Let All N On Pest Eliminators protect your home or business from all the Bay Area pests including ants, cockroaches, spiders, beetles, bed bugs, wasps, bees, mice, and other common pests.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the results.