Ooh the horror on your daughter’s face as she jumps on top of her bed screaming “Mouse, Mouse, Mouse!” You may probably be having trouble getting rid of mice and dealing with mice infestations may be stressful and unfruitful. Our job in Napa is to provide quality mice control services that are unmatched by our competitors. Spotting one mouse from time to time is reason enough to contact us since the mouse can give birth to 10 litters of 5 to 6 in one year and nobody wants to share their house and food with mice. Mice are known to carry parasites, bacteria, viruses and diseases and it is best if you call us on (800) 430-3778 for Napa mice control, we will handle your mice infestation once and for all and provide you with tips to prevent mouse infestations in future.
Mice are small rodents with pointed noses and furry white, brown or grey round bodies. There are many varieties of mice which include Deer mice, House mice, Field mice, Wood mice, Spiny mice and Zebra mice. They can live in any kind of terrain and for those that live outdoors they burrow underground to protect themselves from their natural predators. They are omnivorous and can devour just about anything contrary to what we see from cartoons, where mice only feed on cheese.
Signs and symptoms of a possible mouse infestation
- Mouse droppings
- Fresh gnawing and mouse tracks
- Locating mouse nests
- Mice have a musky odor
- Spotting mice occasionally during the daytime
The following are the methods we use for mouse control
This is our most preferred method when dealing with only a handful of mice. The good thing about using traps is that they are a green option as they are non-toxic and allow for proper mouse disposal. We set our traps in locations where mice activity is evident. We use snap traps leaving no mouse behind.
- Rodenticide poison baits
Our team is highly skilled and we handle rodenticides very carefully. They are used to draw the mice into mouse traps. Call us on (800) 430-3778 and have a trained professional handle the mouse killers.
- Control by use of Cats and Dogs
Cats and dogs are natural mouse predators but are not always the go to course of action while dealing with mice infestations. They are only effective where the mice are few in number.
- Good sanitation – This will keep mice away and poor sanitation attracts mice to your home and eventually you’ll have to deal with a mouse infestation. Mice can live on small amounts of food so it is important to keep all your food stored and mouse-proofed to reduce the food source for the mice.
- Building out the Mice – This is very efficient method as it prevents mice from entering our homes in the first place. You should seal any opening you find with a material that is not gnawable. Part of what we do to get rid of mice is to seal any entry points.
We use gloves when disposing of dead mice. We clean and disinfect the mouse traps and reset them when necessary. Mouse holes are sealed by filling the holes with steel wool and caulking the area around it as mice cannot chew or claw their way through this. Mice can be a nuisance when not properly dealt with. To make any enquiries on mouse control in Napa you can call us on (800) 430-3778 and we will have an experienced technician at your doorstep in no time. Get your free quote today!