Pest infestation has become a point of concern here in Napa Infestation. People have had issues of rodent and insect infestation to poor services slammed at heavy costs. These occurrences have become unbearable for them to resolve on their own. Our pest control company has worked to ensure our clients receive the best and nothing short of what we give. Our services are available at cheaper prices compared to our competitors in this market. We walk our clients through our activities before we begin our job to make sure they understand what we have in stored for them. Contact us for guidance handling a pest infestation (800) 430-3778.
Here are the areas we specialize in when it comes to insect control:
- Bed Bug control
- Flea Control
- Cockroach Control
- Ant Control
- Spider Control
1. Bed Bug Control
A bed bug is a flat brownish insect which is 5mm in length. Bed bugs depend on blood meals from their host for survival. A bed bug prefers to hide where their meal can easily be retrieved. Its feeding activities brings discomfort and fatigue to its hosts as it adjusts its feeding times to its host’s sleeping habit.
Signs of Bed Bug Infestation
- Black Stains – These are discovered under the bed, on the couch or on the pillow cases. They are mostly assumed to be their ‘poop’ by many.
- Blood Stains – When taking a blood meal, one may roll over it unknowingly thus leading to this blood stains.
- Bed Bug Bites – People react differently to their bites. They are initially not painful when one is sleeping but may lead to irritation and swelling the next day. Bed bugs are not known to transmit diseases in humans.
- Cast Skin- Bed bugs cast their skin often thus it is easy to spot them.
2. Flea Control
A flea is a small flightless insect which has powerful hind legs adapted for jumping. It jumps to a height of 20cm and 30 cm when moving forward. By doing so, they are able to jump from one host to another. Fleas are mostly target pets in particular like cats or dogs or other animals with fur. They are also not easy to spot with your eyes because of their body size.
Signs of Flea Infestation
The simplest way for us to spot flea Napa infestation is by checking on our pets. We should witness the following:
- Scratching and biting – Pets usually have a hard time during a flea infestation. They often scratch and bite themselves over and over.
- Black spots – Using a flea comb we can find black spots on their bodies which indicate they have been hosts of fleas.
- Checking for flea – Instead of checking for the spots, you can carry out an exercise of checking for these pests. It might be hard as they are small in size.
3. Cockroach Control
Cockroach infestation can be a nuisance in our homes. These insects enter our homes in search of food, water and shelter. Cockroaches can go for days without food and water. The four main cockroach pests are the American, German, Oriental and Brownbanded cockroach. When dealing with cockroaches especially the German cockroach, one has to observe sanitation. Trash has to be removed outside or kept empty. Vacuuming and cleaning of the house to take care of crumbs is not an option. Washing of dishes and having the sink clean is another thing to remember.
Dealing with cockroach infestation
- Using Glue strips.
- Using Boric acid
- Using Gel
- Establishing Roach hotels.
- Hiring an Exterminator.
- Spider control
Spider infestation may call out for a swift spider control measure as these eight-legged creature enters your home. Here are simple ways to deal with a spider infestation:
- Using pesticides.
- Applying insecticides.
- Vacuuming cobwebs.
- Using chestnuts and walnuts- these are known to repel spiders.
- Hiring an exterminator.
- Sealing of cracks and filling of voids.
4. Ant Control
Ant are known to settle inside our home or outdoors in colonies. Their search for food leads them into our homes thus it is importation to prioritize cleanliness in our homes. Here are the ants which bring ant infestation:
- Crazy ants
- Pharaoh ants
- Rover ants
- Carpenter ants
- Acrobat ants
- Sugar ants
Dealing with Ant Infestation
- Vacuuming our houses to take care of crumbs.
- Taking out the trash
- Cleaning the trash bin and keeping it empty
- Keeping the trash bin outdoors
- Cleaning of dishes.
- Keeping the sink empty and clean.
- Using pesticides.
- Setting up baits.
- Setting up stations.
- Hiring an exterminator.
Our offices are easy to locate with our services dwelling on infestation alone. For the best deals, give us a call on (800) 430-3778.