There is hardly any home without an insect pest because these critters are intimate parts of the environment. Might you be sharing resources with these tiny invaders? You might be tempted to get over-the-counter insecticides but these chemicals will do more harm than good. If you have to use a chemical remedy, try diatomaceous earth (DE) which is non-toxic. We can teach you more about insect control if you call us at (800) 430-3778.
Let us know if any of these insects have intruded your property:
- Dust Mites
- Stink bugs
- Silverfish, etc.
Insect Control Measures
- Prune infested leaves, branches, and vegetation.
- Kill the larval stages with organic pesticides.
- Use beneficial insects like lacewing ladybugs. These natural predators can eat the larval stage.
- Dub an insect with cotton soaked in alcohol or use a neem oil in the low infestation.
- Smother insects with horticultural-based oils.
- Use botanical insecticides as the last resort.
- Apply less insect-attractive ground cover around your home e.g. rocks and stones.
- Avoid placing wooden materials around the foundation of your house.
- Repair cracked doors, windows, and roofs.
- Keep your compound free of litter and stagnant water. Removal of garbage regularly is a must.
- Replace mercury vapor bulbs with halogen lights on your outdoors.
- Clean the floor drains, tubs, and sinks.
- Keep the recyclables away after rinsing.
- Keep your stored food in sealable bags and plastic containers.
Do you have any idea of the best methods to keep insect pest out of your property? Do not be like some households in California that pull out an entire container of insecticide spray because a single fly entered the house. Never put the environment and your family at risk by applying insecticides anyhow. Just call our insect control professionals at (800) 430-3778. Then implement the above steps to eradicate insects.
Call for an Inspection! (800) 430-3778