We offer pest spraying services here in Napa to simply eliminate pests far from your sight, reach and pestered mind. We carefully conduct this exercise in the safest and required manner to avoid harming the residents of the area and occupants of the infested home. Our skilled personnel follows procedures to the later, keeping in mind that the substances should be handled with care. Contact (800) 430-3778 now for free quotes and estimates.
Pest spraying is a method which should be used when the infestation is very serious and requires a much direct approach to tackle. Moreover, pest spraying can be costly but this can lessen with the right company which comes with good deals. You might be in for luck. Just a phone call away.
Give us a call through (800) 430-3778 for free estimates.
Here are the steps to follow before pest spraying occurs:
- Identify what you are dealing with first.
- Learn something about this pest that can be of use. Search it through the internet and note it down.
- Seal the places which are likely to let in pests. This may be cracks or holes.
- Empty your garbage can and clean it.
- Depending with some pests, wash your dishes and keep your sink clean.
- Have drainage pipes which are leaking fixed.
- Remove empty containers being both plastic and glass.
- Make sure your food which is stored is sealed.
There are several safety measures which we conduct before carrying out the pest spraying episode. This is purposely for the safety of the home users and the surroundings. Here are some of the measures taken:
- Pests and children are kept away from places that have undergone the spraying treatment.
- The pesticides are labeled for the safety purposes.
- Our personnel are advised to wear protective gear.
- Spraying occurs far from the heat and fire.
- This exercise takes place when there is a calm weather condition. The wind can cause major problems most certainly to the applicant using our equipment.
- We avoid spraying near an area subjected to open fire.
- We cover switches and open wires when conducting this activity.
- We carry the remaining spraying chemicals with us and dispose of empty cans in the right places. Moreover, we can also have it recycled for other purposes.
- Pest spraying can take a few hours if not interrupted. Do to this, we commit ourselves to our schedule, ensuring the homeowners can settle in after a few days.
Venturing into this field for years has granted us the experience as we continue to learn new concepts each day. If you are in need of this service, feel free to contact us (800) 430-3778 for more details partaking it. We will respond swiftly to your call.