There is nothing as terrifying as a person with arachnophobia dealing with a spider infestation. Talk of your worst nightmares coming to reality. Don’t despair. Our company based in Napa deals with spider extermination and we will work tirelessly to have your home spider-free and help you regain your peace of mind. Some spiders are harmless while others are very dangerous. Backed up by years of experience and the latest trends in technology our technicians handle spider infestations efficiently and safely. Call (800) 430-3778 and we guarantee you the best in spider extermination services.
Experts in terminating the following spiders:
Black widow spiders – The black widow spiders are identified by their color and the hourglass-shaped mark on their abdomen. These spiders may be small; the size of a paper clip but the venom they carry can cause health issues like shortness of breath and can trigger general respiration diseases. Their bites can be fatal to children and old people.
Hobo Spiders – These are aggressive house spiders which are 11 to 15 mm long and are brown in color. Females have larger abdomens as compared to male. Males have swollen appendages which are used for reproduction. They feed on insects and other spiders. They inhabit dark humid areas that are not commonly used.
Crab Spiders – They are named after their crablike appearance and movements. They have two large and strong front legs that are used to capture their prey. Their bite is venomous but it is not medically threatening to the human body. Crab spider eggs are produced a week after the crab spiders mate and hatching time depends on environmental conditions.
Garden Spiders – They are neither aggressive nor are they medically important. They are found outdoors and in gardens where they weave delicate orb-shaped webs. They produce strong webs which they use to capture their prey.
For more information on spiders, call us, the best Spider exterminating company in Napa, on (800) 430-3778. We are at your beck and call.
Signs of a spider infestation:
- Presence of spider webs
- Spotting egg sacs
- Spotting numerous spiders
- Check damp locations like your basement for possible spider webs
Spider Control Methods
- Insecticide concentrates and aerosols- We use both perimeter and indoor spray treatment to ensure no spider is left crawling in and out of your personal space. We spray insecticides on areas where spiders are webbing, on decks, corners, window frames, door frames, cracks, and crevices. Some insecticides we use include D-Fense SC and Cyper WSP.
- Insecticide dust – In case you the spider infestation is large, this is the best solution. We use insecticide dust like D-Fense Dust on the spiders’ webs in basements, garages, and porches.
- Using traps –Stick and glue traps catch spiders that walk on them and are placed in strategic positions where the spiders are most likely to tread on. A trap can also inform us on the direction from which these crawlers emanate.
- Other spider control methods include keeping your house tidy, sealing all spider entry points to keep the spiders outside where they belong and clearing debris like wood piles from the side of your home.
Spider extermination is not easy as it is time-consuming. Spider Exterminators in Napa are patient and persistent so if you have a spider infestation give us a call on (800) 430-3778 get your free quote and estimate over the phone. We will ensure that you sleep much better at night.