Wasps, Hornets and yellow jackets can be quiet irritating plus they sting and this can pose a threat to those allergic to wasp stings. Here at our wasp exterminator company in Napa we work to protect your children and loved ones by exterminating these wasps before they cause any considerable damage. Equipped with the right garments and advanced equipment the wasps and hornets are assured of losing this battle. To get experienced and hardworking technicians contact us on (800) 430-3778 and we will send these pests packing.
Wasps – There are two types of wasps; the solitary wasp and social wasps. They can be located in the garden consuming flies, grasshoppers, aphids and dead insects. Wasps are distinguishable from bees by their lower pointed abdomens and their petiole. Wasps come in every color though most of the brightly colored wasps belong to the stinging family. Solitary wasps do not form colonies and they include Cicada killers and tarantula hawks.
Hornets – These are the largest of eusocial wasps. They have a large top margin for a head and have a rounded segment of their abdomen just behind the waist. Hornets build communal nests by chewing wood to make a papery pulp.
Yellow jackets – They are yellow and black in color with others while others have white and black coloration. They have elongated wings which are as long as their bodies and fold laterally when they are at rest. They are social wasps and live in colonies which may contain thousands of insects at a time.
Reasons Why You Should Leave the Napa Wasp Exterminating to Us;
- Potential for disaster
- Allergies to wasp stings
- Mistakes cost you money
- Exposure to chemicals
- We can follow up after wasp treatment
Identifying Wasp Nests
- Paper wasps – If you come across an open and exposed nest that resembles an upside down umbrella then that may be a paper wasp nest.
- Yellow Jackets – Yellowjackets like to build nests within wall voids or cavities in the ground. Their nests are surrounded by a paper covering.
- Bald-faced Hornets – They build their nests with papery shells and the European hornets build their nests in natural cavities like tree stumps.
- Mud Daubers – They build their nests out of mud and clay. They are likely to build their nests in cracks, crevices in sheds and garages.
If you are having trouble identifying the species of wasps, call us on (800) 430-3778 consult with an expert and have an informed decision on the type of treatment to use.
Wasp Control Products
- Aerosols – These aerosols have an effective result and can knock down an entire nest. Some of the aerosols we use include PT Wasp and Hornet Freeze. The aerosols are oil based so we clean up the sprayed area after the wasps are dead and gone.
- Insecticide Dusts – They are effective in driving away wasps for a long time as a dusted area can kill wasps for up to 6 months. We use insecticides dusts together with Tempo dust which kills stinging insects and Dusters that aid us in dusting the wasp-infested areas.
- Residual Liquid insecticides – We mix these concentrated insecticides with water and spray the nests and this prevents future nesting. We often use the LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7 as it leaves no residue.
We treat the wasp infestations at night since that’s when the wasps and hornets are least aggressive. Our technicians have proper standard issue protective suits which protect them from stings. Wasps are extremely beneficial to humans as they prey on pest insects thus controlling their population. Looking forward to hiring professionals? We are what you need and we assure you that the wasps extermination services we offer here in Napa are worth your every penny. Call us on (800) 430-3778 and get a free quote.